Sevenz Healthcare Services Limited (hereafter referred to as “Sevenz”), develops and operates an online healthcare platform for healthcare service providers and consumers (hereafter referred to as ‘KompleteCare)’. “We”, “our” and “us” currently refers to Sevenz in the terms defined below.
- You have control over the data that you make available to us. Using the controls we highlight in our policy, you can limit or withdraw the information we collect about you or how we use it. You have the ultimate say about whether and how we process your personal data. You can also choose to deactivate your account.
- We vow to always continue to uphold all personal data to the highest security and privacy standards possible. We take your privacy extremely seriously, and we would never sell nor misuse your data.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide When Visiting KompleteCare - You do not have to provide Personal Information to receive much of the information available through KompleteCare. However, some of our content and services are available only to identified users and requires you to provide specific information about yourself. This could include:
- Contact Information such as your name, address, phone number, and email address
- Content you may provide when completing our online forms or engaging in online chat
- Responses to surveys or questionnaires
Information You Share During Your Interactions with KompleteCare - You may contact Us to ask questions, place orders, apply for employment, or report issues regarding our products. If you communicate with or request information from Us, you may be prompted to provide your contact information as well as any Personal Information that is relevant to your request. This could include:
- Employment, education and other background information when you inquire about employment with KompleteCare
- Payment information such as banking information, payment card number, expiration date, delivery address, and billing address
- User communications – When you send email or other communications to KompleteCare, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. When you send and receive SMS messages to or from one of our services that provides SMS functionality, we may collect and maintain information associated with those messages, such as the phone number, the wireless carrier associated with the phone number, the content of the message, and the date and time of the transaction. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services.
Information Collected Automatically - When you use our Site, we may collect certain information which may directly or indirectly identify you. Navigational information refers to information about your computer and your visits to this web application such as your IP address, geographical location, your operating system, your browsing activity, browser type, browser ID, referral source, length of visit, pages viewed and other information about how you interacted with our website.
We use web beacons on our website and in our emails. When we send emails to members, we may track behavior such as who opened the emails and who clicked the links. This allows us to measure the performance of our email campaigns and to improve our features for specific segments of members. Reports are also available to us when we send email to you, so we may collect and review that information.
We may receive more information about you or your subscribers, such as name, email address, demographic information, IP addresses, location, and use of social media websites, by searching the Internet or querying third parties (we refer to that information as “Supplemental Information”).
When you use our mobile apps, we may collect certain information in addition to information described elsewhere in this Policy. For example, we may collect information about the type of device and operating system you use. We may ask you if you want to receive push notifications about activity in your account. If you have opted in to these notifications and no longer want to receive them, you may turn them off through your operating system. We do not access or track any location-based information from your mobile device unless you have given us permission to do so. We may use product analytics software to better understand how people use our application. We may collect information about how often you use the application and other performance data.
Information Collected From Other Sources - From time to time, we may receive Personal Information about you from third party sources including partners with which we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities, and publicly available sources such as social media websites.
Information About Children - KompleteCare is not intended for or targeted at children under 18 years of age, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children under 18 except with the consent of their parents or caregivers who choose to use KompleteCare on behalf of their children. If you believe that we have collected information about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com so that we may delete the information.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing our web application
- Monitor user traffic patterns and preferences for the improvement, analytics and optimization of the web application.
- Send information or content which we think may be of interest to you by post, email, or other means and send you marketing communications relating to our business.
- To send you informational and promotional content that you may choose (or “opt in”) to receive. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe link included in every email.
- Improve, develop, and evaluate product, services, materials, and programs. KompleteCare analyzes the information that you have provided, but does not directly identify you.
- Meet legal requirements, prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar legal proceedings including complying with court orders, valid discovery requests, valid subpoenas, and other appropriate legal mechanisms.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors, including attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
- Manage your orders and invoices, process payments, respond to your questions, and provide the services/products you request with an optimal customer experience. We use third parties for secure debit or credit card transaction processing, and we send billing information to those third parties to process your orders and credit card payments.
- To respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
In addition to the above, we may use the information we collect to: Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services (including advertising services) and develop new services; and Protect the rights or property of KompleteCare or our users. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information [European Economic Area (EEA) Visitors ONLY]
Under European data protection laws, KompleteCare must have a legal basis to process your Personal Information. The legal basis that applies in an instance will depend on which of the specific purposes described above we are processing your Personal Information for:
- KompleteCare may ask for your consent to collect and process your Personal Information. Should you choose to provide your consent, you may later withdraw same by navigating to your profile page and clicking the box to remove consent or deleting your account. Please note that the withdrawal of consent will not affect processing which has already occurred.
- The processing of your Personal Information may be necessary to comply with an applicable law or regulation or for the performance of a contract to which you are subject. You may not be able to opt-out of this processing, or your choice to opt-out may impact our ability to perform a contractual obligation otherwise owed to you.
- We may process your Personal Information based on legitimate interests in communicating with you about our products and services, and about scientific research and educational opportunities. You have the right to opt-out of all such processing of your Personal Data. You may do so by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may process your Personal Information for the purposes of determining preferences and interests. You have a right to object to automated decision-making and profiling of your information.
Customer Testimonials and Comments - We may post customer testimonials and comments on our web application, which may contain Personal Information. We obtain each customer's consent prior to posting the customer's name and testimonial.
Use of Credit and Debit Card Information - If you give us credit or debit card information, we use it solely to collect payment from you. We use a third-party service provider to manage credit and debit card processing. This service provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use information you provide except for the sole purpose of credit and debit card processing on our behalf.
Security of Personal Information - A variety of security technologies and procedures are used to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. The Personal Information you provide is secured on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. All Personal Information is protected using reasonable physical, technical and organizational measures. However, there is always some risk that an unauthorized third party could intercept an Internet transmission, or that someone will find a way to thwart security systems. We urge you to exercise caution when transmitting Personal Information over the Internet, especially your financial-related information. We have taken necessary measures to prevent unauthorized third parties from gaining unauthorized access to your Personal Informatio.; However, it is your sole responsibility to ensure that you do not divulge your account details to a third party.
Public Forums - We offer a publicly accessible blog. Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose any information through our blogs, this information may be collected and used by others. We will correct or delete any information you have posted on the blog if you so request.
Retention of Personal Information - How long we keep information we collect about you depends on the type of information. We retain Personal Information that you provide to us where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so. After such time, we will either delete or anonymize your information or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible. We will delete this information from the servers at an earlier date if you so request. If you have elected to receive marketing communications from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences for a reasonable period of time from the date you last expressed interest in our content, products, or services, such as when you last opened an email from us. We will retain your Personal Information we process on behalf for as long as needed to provide our Services or to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent abuse, and enforce our agreements. If you are a Subscriber and no longer want to be contacted by anyone, please unsubscribe directly from the site or contact us directly to update or delete your data. If you contact us, we may remove or update your information within a reasonable time and after providing notice of the request.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We only share your Personal Information with third parties as described below. We do not sell or rent Personal Information to third parties for their own marketing purposes.
Third-Party Advertising and Online Behavioral Advertising - You may be provided with online advertisements of KompleteCare products and services on third-party websites and mobile services that are tailored to you, for example, based on information that you provide to us or a third-party website you are visiting, or on your browsing activity, purchases, or interests. These types of tailored online advertisements may come through several sources, such as the following:
- We may share with our advertising service providers your non-identifying information that we have obtained from cookies and other tracking technologies on our web application.
Affiliates, Vendors, and Suppliers - We have relationships with suppliers and affiliated companies, who help us operate our business and for whom it may be necessary to have access to your Personal Information in the course of providing services to KompleteCare. We will not authorize these parties to use your Personal Information for any purpose that is not related to KompleteCare and its related affiliates business operation. We may also share your data with affiliates for example, laboratories and pharmacies to offer and provide information about related products and services.
Corporate Actions - If we (or our assets) decide to reorganize or are acquired by another company, whether by merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or otherwise, that company would receive all information gathered by KompleteCare on the Web Application. In this event, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our web application, of any change in ownership, uses of your Personal Information, and choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
Compelled Disclosure - We reserve the right to use or disclose your Personal Information if required by law or if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or comply with a law, court order, or legal process.
HOW TO ACCESS AND CONTROL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Reviewing, Correcting and Removing Your Personal Information - You have the right to see and get a copy of Personal Information about you that we maintain as well as to ask us to make corrections to inaccurate or incomplete Personal Information about you. You have the right to receive data you have provided to us and to transmit that data to another controller.
You may also request the erasure of your Personal Information or the restriction of its processing, or object to the processing of Personal Information about you. To seek access to Personal Information about you, to file a concern, complaint, or request for correction, or to opt-out of particular programs, please contact us at email@example.com You may also send a letter to the following address:
Sevenz Healthcare Services Limited
1st Floor, UAC Building,
Central Business District
FCT - Abuja, Nigeria
In all communications to us, please include your email address, the Web application address, and/or the specific KompleteCare product to which you provided Personal Data and a detailed explanation of your request. If you would like to delete, amend, or correct your Personal Information and are contacting us by email, please put "Deletion Request" or "Amendment/Correction Request" in the subject line of the email. We will respond to all reasonable requests in a timely manner and may need to further confirm your identity in order to process certain requests.
To Unsubscribe From Our Communications - You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link located on the bottom of our emails or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACCESSING OUR APPLICATION GLOBALLY
WE TAKE REASONABLE AND APPROPRIATE MEASURES TO PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM LOSS, MISUSE AND UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, DISCLOSURE, ALTERATION AND DESTRUCTION, TAKING INTO ACCOUNT THE RISKS INVOLVED IN THE PROCESSING AND THE NATURE OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION. KOMPLETECARE SERVICES ACCOUNTS REQUIRE AN EMAIL ADDRESS/PHONE NUMBER AND PASSWORD TO LOG IN. YOU MUST KEEP YOUR LOGIN INFORMATION SECURE, AND NEVER DISCLOSE IT TO A THIRD PARTY. BECAUSE THE INFORMATION IN YOUR PROFILE IS SENSITIVE, ACCOUNT PASSWORDS ARE ENCRYPTED, WHICH MEANS WE CANNOT SEE YOUR PASSWORDS. WE CANNOT RESEND FORGOTTEN PASSWORDS. WE WILL ONLY RESET THEM.
We do our best to keep your data accurate and up to date, to the extent that you provide us with the information we need to do so. If your data changes, then you are responsible for notifying us of those changes. Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your Personal Information. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or if needed to provide you with our Services. We may also retain and use your information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent abuse, and enforce our agreements.
WE WILL GIVE YOU ACCESS TO ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION WE HOLD ABOUT YOU WITHIN 10 DAYS OF ANY REQUEST FOR THAT INFORMATION. INDIVIDUALS MAY REQUEST TO ACCESS, CORRECT, AMEND OR DELETE INFORMATION WE HOLD ABOUT THEM. UNLESS IT IS PROHIBITED BY LAW, WE WILL REMOVE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU FROM OUR SERVERS AT YOUR REQUEST. THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR AN INDIVIDUAL TO ACCESS OR UPDATE THEIR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
If you have any privacy-related questions, suggestions, unresolved problems, or complaints you may contact us on email@example.com
April 16 2021